Pfisterer was established in 1921 in Stuttgart, Germany. With growth and expansion into different areas, Pfisterer now has factories in Germany, Switzerland, and other European countries. The company is organised into several Product Groups. Each group concentrates of a particular segment of the electrical industry. Intertech Engineering is the Australian distributor of Pfisterer – jointly, we can offer equipment from all of the Pfisterer product Groups:
Pfisterer Cable Systems
Cable Systems covers the CONNEX range of Separable Connectors and the Ixosil range of MV/HV joints and terminations,
CONNEX: A Dry Plug-In Connector System for Medium and High Voltage Networks, up to 550kV.
Ixosil Cable Terminations: A comprehensive range of outdoor terminations with silicon or porcelain insulators from 66 to 550kV.
Ixosil Cable Joints: A comprehensive range of Slip On Joints using silicone rubber internal insulating components. The range covers 66kV to 550kV.
Components cover the following items:
- Contact and connection elements for cable networks, including the SICON range for breakaway connectors
- Safety Equipment, including earthing leads and clamps
- High Current Connectors for industry
- Components and systems for low-voltage distribution
Pfisterer Railway Catenary Systems
Pfisterer designs and manufactures all of the components necessary for a complete Railway Catenary System including:
- Hangers and Connectors. All of the clamps, lugs and terminals for fixing and connection of the catenary electrical system
- Cantilevers and Insulators
- Tensorex C+. The patented spring tensioning device
- Safety Equipment, includgin earthing leads and clamps